- Managing Partner
Born in New Bern, North Carolina; admitted to the North Carolina State Bar 1977; 1978 U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina; 1982 U.S. Supreme Court.
North Carolina State University (B.S. Engineering, 1970); Leicester Polytechnic, Leicester England; Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama (J.D. 1977).
Assistant District Attorney, Fourth Judicial District, 1978-1981; Bell Law Firm, P.A., 410 New Bridge Street, Suite 8, Jacksonville, North Carolina.
North Carolina State Bar, Onslow County Bar, Fourth Judicial District
Real Estate Closings and Wills
The attorneys of Bell Law Firm are pleased to represent and to assist residents of Onslow County and the surrounding counties as well as our military members residing in Onslow County.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate
- Preparation of Deeds
- Powers of Attorney
- Residential Real Estate
- Mortgages & Foreclosures
- North Carolina, 1977
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1982
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. - 1977
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- B.S. Engineering - 1970
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar Association, Member
- Onslow County Bar Association, Member
- Fourth Judicial District, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Fourth Judicial District, Assistant District Attorney, 1978 to 1981